|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Bottle|
|Prescription/Non prescription||Non prescription|
|Also gives||Third Party Manufacturing|
|Shelf life||36 month|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
AVR Joint Oil No pain forever is an Ayurvedic oil based ona very rare and remedial plants found in the Himalayas.It helps in treating rheumatism and different types of joint pains / muscular pain.
Benefits of using flexi joint oil :-
It helps in relieving muscular pains, It also helps in curing joint pain strains, It is also helpful in sprains, It also helps in curing stiff joints, It also helps in relieving of back pain, It is also helpful in other inflammatory conditions.
Key Ingredients of Joint Oil :
1. Neelgiri Tail Eucalyptus globulus 3.00% Massaging eucalyptus oil on the surface of the skin helps to relieve stress and pain. The volatile eucalyptus oil is analgesic and anti-inflammatory in nature.
Tarpene Tail Pinuslongifolia 7.00% Used in various forms Turpentine Oil is helpful in curing body aches, joint, muscle & nerve pain etc.
3. Gandhapura Tail Gaultheria fragrantissima 15.00% Gandhapurataill has various chemical compounds that include phenols including gaultherin and salicylic acid which is valuable for local inflammatory swellings, neuralgic pain, pleurodynia, myalgia, itching, and swelling and stiffness of the joints. It provides a good pain relieving application for arthritis.Â
4. Kapoor crystal Cinnamomumcamphora 5.00% Camphor is used topically to increase localÂ bloodÂ flow and which reduces pain and swelling.
5. Menthol crystal Menthapiperita 3.00% Menthol Crystals has long been used to treat stiff joints and sore muscles. It is a powerhouse for all of these conditions.Â It is an active ingredient frequently used in topical products for aches and pains.
6. Alsi Tail Linumusitatissimum 28.00% Alsi tail is a complete source of protein and contain all nine essential amino acids and lowers the risk of getting bones weak
7. Til Tail Sesamumindicum 28.50% The oil is rich is various vitamins and minerals like zinc which boost bone mineral density
Directions for use:
Take 5 ml of flexi joint oil & gently massage the affected part or as directed by physician.
60 ml bottles
Flexi Joint Cream and Capsules, Joint Pain, Joint Care, Herbal Medicine for joints pains, Capsules, cream, Joint Pain Cream, Joint Pain Capsules, Joints Pain Oil, Joints Pain Massage Oil
Flexi Joint, Joint Pain, Joint Care, Herbal Medicine for joints pains, Capsules, cream knee pain, back pain, body pain, muscle pains
|Pack size (mililitre)||all available|
|Packaging Size||200 ml|
|Packaging Size||200 ml|
|Shelf life||12 month|
Reviewed by 104 Users
Most Relevant Reviews